Infonomic Data is a software company focused on how to use data more intelligently. Big data is all the rage, but it's worthless if you don't know what it means or what to do with it. That's what we're solving at Infonomic Data. Today, we're working with clients to craft custom data& analytics solutions, digital marketing solutions and strategic consulting focusing in product, sales and marketing. We thrive on helping our clients grow- and are having a blast doing it!
Reporting directly to the founder, the Head of Artificial Intelligence will lead the team that is responsible for automated valuation models and advanced analytical products. More specifically, the role will assume the following responsibilities:Build machine learning models for data insights platform as well as other predictive and advanced modeling applications. Recruit, hire, and mentor exceptional data scientists and machine learning engineers. Work with product management, product development, operations, customer support, and other internal stakeholders to define requirements, guide product and architectural vision, and prioritize efforts. Manage an active research agenda aimed at generating innovations to solve business needs and technical challenges (including outside research). Integrate research into a technical roadmap for product development. Iterate quickly in an agile development process.Create a dynamic, collaborative and fun team environment. Engage team in conferences and external activities that facilitate staying abreast of the latest cutting edge technologies and approaches.
- A thought leader. You can think ahead and build machine learning for the future. You can communicate and command the respect of executives and developers.
- 5+ years experience managing people. Strong leadership skills.
- You can motivate and grow your people.
- 7+ years of experience working on statistical modeling and machine learning algorithms for supervised/unsupervised learning with very large data sets
- Knowledge of machine-learning/computational packages (numpy, scipy, pandas, scikit-learn) Expertise with the data analysis languages Python and/or R Knowledge of open source big data technologies such asSpark, Hadoop, and Redis.Knowledge of cloud technologies, such as AWS, Azure,and/or Google Cloud.
- While an Advanced Degree (MS or PhD) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or other related field is desired,we focus on results; all smart people welcome to apply.