Infonomic Data is a software company focused on how to use data more intelligently. Big data is all the rage, but it's worthless if you don't know what it means or what to do with it. That's what we're solving at Infonomic Data. Today, we're working with clients to craft custom data& analytics solutions, digital marketing solutions and strategic consulting focusing in product, sales and marketing. We thrive on helping our clients grow- and are having a blast doing it! We are searching for an energetic and motivated intern to join our growing team!
As a Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for coordinating and gathering market data. Primarily, you will be tasked with helping the marketing team with all aspects of marketing including social. You will be required to communicate efficiently and effectively with both team members and in some cases, clients. You will gain valuable insight into working with others in a fun and energetic atmosphere as well as individual professional development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage multiple social media channels, and respond to feedback, questions, and concerns
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market research analysis
- Assist in information gathering for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Actively monitor social channels for trends and current events
- Assist in hosting and planning various marketing events
- Work closely with management on quality control of all materials including proofreading, editing, etc.
- Provide support for the marketing team with daily administrative tasks
Qualifications and Proficiencies
- Undergraduate working towards a bachelor’s degree in relevant fields – (i.e. Marketing, Business, Journalism, English, Public Relations, etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Primarily:Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Communicate effectively orally and written
- Familiarity in digital marketing practices
- Works well in a team environment
- Self-Driven and motivated
- Easily able to pivot and shift focus, and balance the workload of multiple projects and requests