Infonomic Data is a software company focused on how to use data more intelligently. Big data is all the rage, but it's worthless if you don't know what it means or what to do with it. That's what we're solving at Infonomic Data. Today, we're working with clients to craft custom data& analytics solutions, digital marketing solutions and strategic consulting focusing in product, sales and marketing. We thrive on helping our clients grow- and are having a blast doing it! We are searching for an energetic and motivated Media Manager to join our growing team!
As a Paid Social Media Manager you will lead social media buying initiatives primarily with Facebook and Instagram. You’ll work with an experienced team of strategists and data experts to deliver world-class media programs. You will gain valuable insight into working with others in a fun and energetic atmosphere as well as individual professional development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strategize, execute, and manage a variety of client Facebook ad campaigns from conception to creative to execution to analysis. We want thought leaders!
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests.
- Develop marketing strategies and marketing plans to support and achieve the client’s business objectives.
- Leveraging our real-time data dashboards and are porting tools, you will be tasked with communicating campaign performance to clients and creating a clear road map for the future.
- Gather data on consumer, competitor and marketplace conditions.
- Prepare reports and present results to clients and management.
Qualifications and Proficiencies
- 2+ years of Facebook advertising experience
- Blueprint certification
- 2+ years of experience managing your own clients/accounts in paid social (Any industry)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Professional presentation skills
- Excellent writing and creative content skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and while managing changing priorities
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (Marketing,Business, Economics, or related analytics fields)