Infonomic Data is a software company focused on how to use data more intelligently. Big data is all the rage, but it's worthless if you don't know what it means or what to do with it. That's what we're solving at Infonomic Data. Today, we're working with clients to craft custom data & analytics solutions, digital marketing solutions and strategic consulting focusing in product, sales and marketing. We thrive on helping our clients grow - and are having a blast doing it!
We are searching for an energetic and motivated UX Designer to join our growing team in either Boston, MA, Portsmouth, NH or Portland, ME.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who enjoys problem-solving and can perform well under deadlines. The ideal candidate loves to learn, stays up-to-date with web development and design trends, finds creative solutions to client needs.
Please include a link to your online portfolio, or, in your cover letter, please include links to recent projects and describe your role in each.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. XD CC)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Great time-management skills
- Medical insurance paid 100% by company for employee
- Dental insurance paid 100% by company for employee
- Short-term Disability
- Generous PTO after 90 days
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Lunch daily, snacks, variety of coffee & tea, energy drinks and dinner on late nights
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.