Infonomic Data is a software company focused on how to use data more intelligently. Big data is all the rage, but it's worthless if you don't know what it means or what to do with it.That's what we're solving at Infonomic Data. Today, we're working with clients to craft custom data & analytics solutions, digital marketing solutions and strategic consulting focusing in product, sales and marketing. We thrive on helping our clients grow - and are having a blast doing it! We are searching for an energetic and motivated Web Developer to join our growing team in Boston, MA, Portland, ME, or Portsmouth, NH (or remote for the right person!).
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who enjoys problem-solving and can perform well under deadlines. The ideal candidate loves to learn, stays up-to-date with web development and design trends, finds creative solutions to client needs, and strives to develop efficient code.
Please include a link to your online portfolio, or, in your cover letter, please include links to recent projects and describe your role in each.
· Extensive knowledge of LAMP (Linux-Apache-MySQL-PHP) or LNPP (Linux, NGINX, Postgres, PHP) based development
· WordPress, Jooma, Webflow, or other CMS platforms
· Worked with large web applications, especially e-commerce systems such as WooCommerce, Shopify and payment gateways such as Authorize.net,Stripe, etc.
· Strong Experience with HTML/CSS and current standards
· Building responsive sites for a great viewing experience on all devices
· Experience with some sort of PHP framework such as Laravel, CodeIgniter, CakePHP
The “Nice to haves”
· Mobile application development
· Basic IT support including email setup and troubleshooting
· Basic server administration (DNS, FTP, SSH, migration of sites)
· Version control (Git, SVN)
· WebHooks and basic API calls
· Google Analytics and other data integrations a plus
· Python is a plus
· Adobe Photoshop
· Bachelor’s degree or extensive demonstrable experience
- Medical insurance paid 100% by company for employee
- Dental insurance paid 100% by company for employee
- Short-term Disability
- Generous PTO after 90 days
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Lunch daily, snacks, variety of coffee & tea, energy drinks and dinner on late nights
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.